Thursday 8 December 2011

Wet n wild trio- spoiled brat

I'll be reviewing the wet n wild eye shadow trio today. The one I have is called spoiled brat and the three colors are black, hot pink and silver.



The colors are super pigmented! I specially love the hot pink! What I like about the wet n wild trios is that the colors are labelled. There's one for the brow bone, one for the crease and one for the eyelid. Makes things easier!

However, I was really disappointed with the brow bone color. It's too silver and I dont think its appropriate to highlight your brow bone. Also, there's a lot of fall out! 

But for a price of around 3USD, its a very good buy! I just wish they were available in India!

My Take, My Rating : 3.5/5 

3 comments:

  1. i love the colours....where did you purchase this from.

    check my blog at
    http://beautyreflection00.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this from new york. Its not available in India. Thank you for your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Love the colors and it looks pigmented too <3

    Love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete